Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sunday, July 5

Corporate set for July 5:

Let God Arise
Marvelous Light
I Stand Amazed

Special Song Before Communion: Forgive Me by Rebecca St. James

Closing Sonng After Communion: Jesus Messiah

I thought the instrumentalists played great today. I have to admit though, the room felt pretty dead all morning. I don't know if it was because Sunday was the day after the 4th of July, or the gray rainy weather contributed, but it didn't seem like people showed up to worship? Just my take. I freely admit I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Eddie Ebeling said...

So strange you say that b/c I was saying to Jason Fletcher that something was different about the worship this weekend. I used the word "flat". The band and the music was good and (I think) the sound was good too but I couldn't figure it out. I think you're right, the room was dead. Maybe it was the 4th of July weekend. Who knows?