Friday, July 11, 2008

Fall Music Releases

I wanted to share with you some of the new releases that I'll be waiting for this fall. I'll be listening for personal reasons, but also to see if there are any congregational songs on any of these albums. For a complete list of new Christian music out this fall, you can go to New Release Tuesday.

July 29 - Third Day (Revelation)

August 5 - Hillsong (This is our God)

August 19 - Charlie Hall (The Bright Sadness)

August 19 - Ten Shekel Shirt (Jubilee)

September 2 - Chris Tomlin (Hello Love)

September 16 - Bebo Norman (TBD)

September 23 - Lincoln Brewster (Today is the day)

September 23 - New Life Worship (Counting on God)

November 11 - Fee (TBD)

November 25 - Passion (TBD)

And for those interested, the greatest band in the world is rumored to be releasing a new album in late 2008, but it will probably drop sometime in early 2009. For all of you who need an explanation, I'm talking about U2.

1 comment:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Great blog, brian! I've been meaning to get Fee, but have been too cheap....your recommendation might be the thing to push me into shelling out the $$ for some new tunes...